NOTE!

No Copyright Intended. I do not own anything. All rights belong to their respectful owners.
Everything on this blog is for Entertainment purposes only!
The credit for the videos are all stated in the videos!

Please do leave comments and "reactions" :)



Search For Shows

Loading...

Sunday, January 16, 2011

[ENG SUB] Adam Couple LAST EPISODE :( [new links)


Ah..I'm really sad... But as I said before I REALLY think they are dating for real XD So the only sad thing about this is that WE can't see what they are doing from now on :P  
Jo Kwon was really sweet, he was like a kid who didn't want to leave his mom :P

Watch ADAM COUPLE LAST EP: Part 1 | Part 2

4 comments:

  1. Hello, :X Dailymotion has removed the files >< But thanks for taking the time to upload it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. why u already had removed the vid...
    I was really upset...
    i don't even have a chance to watch it anymore...huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put up new links! ^^
    So now u can watch :D

    -ALKadmin

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahhhhhhhhhh...
    tq.................(million times)
    i really appreciate it................=]

    ReplyDelete