NOTE!

No Copyright Intended. I do not own anything. All rights belong to their respectful owners.
Everything on this blog is for Entertainment purposes only!
The credit for the videos are all stated in the videos!

Please do leave comments and "reactions" :)



Search For Shows

Saturday, January 8, 2011

New ideas ^^


Hi guys! ^^

So I thought about maybe writing about Korean Street Fashion here...And I wanted to know if you guys woud like that? Or maybe I should post it in a diff blog? =) I love Korean Fashion so thought maybe u guys would like it if I posted new fashion trends  ^o^


And also I have WE GOT MARRIED the first season episodes...Not sure how many of you would like to see it..Don't wanna spend hours of uploading them if no one wants to see them xD

So please leave a comment and let me know what u think! :D

7 comments:

  1. yes , i would love to learn more about korean street fashion..im actually starting to like korean fashion..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the ideaa... i will like to learn a litle more of korean street fashion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, It would be fun if did both. I want to learn a little better about Korean street fashion and I wish that you upload season 1 WGM. I haven't see it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why not?? post anything and anything about KOREA!!! please. hehe thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that will be interesting. im a guy and im trying to change my style. hopefully this will help me out. thank you so much for all the hard work. i think that ur idea will be a huge hit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see more WGM subs. Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. korean street fashion?? interesting! i like ur idea....

    ReplyDelete