NOTE!

No Copyright Intended. I do not own anything. All rights belong to their respectful owners.
Everything on this blog is for Entertainment purposes only!
The credit for the videos are all stated in the videos!

Please do leave comments and "reactions" :)



Search For Shows

Monday, January 24, 2011

News :)


Hi guys!! :D



Sorry I haven't been posting any videos lately! But I have a HUUUGE chemistry test on Wednesday T_T
And after that I will start getting links for you guys again!! ^^


Look forward to this shows (that I will be posting after my horrible test XD): 

- Mnet Scandal w/Teen Top
- Mnet Scandal w/Nichkun and Taecyoon
- Mnet Scandal download links w/Lee Hong Ki
- WGM season 1 episodes 
- Adam Couple Ep 9 - 15
- Some old STRONG HEART Episodes
- Night After Night with GD&TOP and Daesung 


And some more... he he :P

 

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT ^^


And thank you for all of you subscribers and followers!! You keep me going ^^



1 comment: