NOTE!

No Copyright Intended. I do not own anything. All rights belong to their respectful owners.
Everything on this blog is for Entertainment purposes only!
The credit for the videos are all stated in the videos!

Please do leave comments and "reactions" :)



Search For Shows

Friday, February 4, 2011

Follow me on twitter & subsribe to my youtube channel! ^^

Hi YA'LL! ^_^


As you all know I provide links for you guys to watch. And I take my free time to do this, because I could just stop anytime XD I don't get anything for doing this I just do it because I want people to enjoy watching Korean shows just like me! :P
So if you could follow me on twitter and subscribe to my youtube channel it would be great! Because that way I KNOW that people appreciate what I am doing and then of course I will continue ...Share this site with your friends so they also can watch shows :P

And also leave a comment, it really means a lot to me :)

Thanks! Have fun watchings shows \(^o^)/

7 comments:

  1. thank u for ur hardwork

    ReplyDelete
  2. no don't stop i love ur sub
    i told my friends abut ur channel and they love it

    thank you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the subs! and I got my some of my friends following you as well :) Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super thanks!!!i'm sure it's not an easy job to be done!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~i like all of ur works~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that u are subbing these shows. So THANK U VERY MUCH for ur hard work !!!!!!!!!!!! Ever since I discovered this website, i always come here to see if new subbed episodes or shows have come out. Can tell u enough how much I appreciate it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate all the effort you ùt on subbing the videos I so much want to see, and I'm really thankful for the time you dedicated. I do also love K-things, so I totally understand the good reasons that moves you to do this. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete