NOTE!

No Copyright Intended. I do not own anything. All rights belong to their respectful owners.
Everything on this blog is for Entertainment purposes only!
The credit for the videos are all stated in the videos!

Please do leave comments and "reactions" :)



Search For Shows

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Leeteuk sister dancing with kkab master Jo Kwon!! XD




Oh my God! I can't stop laughing! HAHA just look at Leeteuk's face in the background! When he covered his face I fell of my chair! I love this clip!!

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha yeah was hilarious to me 2 ... even when i don't know what there were saying .... hahah and the dance with jo kwon hahaha ... leeteuk was so embarassed ...!!!

    it will be fabulous if you could sub this!!
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. y teukie look shame?? who his sister?? musical artis or what?? his sister look yipuda,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i wuz laffin even tho i dont even know wut the heck they were saying

    ReplyDelete